- Supports the immune and intestinal systems.
- Helps maintain microbiological balance.
- Supports mucous membrane health.
- Helps maintain internal tissues.
- Supports the body's eliminative channels.
How It Works:
Goldenseal supports the immune system and helps maintain an environment more hospitable to microbiological balance. Black walnut hulls are prized for their cleansing properties. Marshmallow root (also known as althea root) contains mucilage, which supports mucous membrane health. Historically, parthenium has been used in a manner similar to echinacea for immune system support. Plantain helps maintain internal tissues. Bugleweed herb was used historically for respiratory support.
Echinacea aerial parts, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, plantain leaves, goldenseal root and rhizome, bugleweed aerial parts, goldenseal root extract and parthenium root.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.